2 Degrees Expedition
ACTIAM is a partner of the 2 Degrees Expedition, which will be undertaken in April to draw attention to climate change. As part of this initiative, the expedition members will be skiing to the North Pole. Climate change is an important theme for ACTIAM. By way of this partnership we hope to join hands to raise awareness of the growing climate problem and so increase our impact.
From insight to impact
ACTIAM wants to use its responsible investment policy to contribute to a liveable world, now and in the future. In addition to our basic investment policy we focus on three themes: climate, land, and water. We make our investments measurable and work towards concrete goals. This is how we seek to contribute proactively to our vision of the future.
- ACTIAM excludes tobacco manufacturers
- ACTIAM announces exclusion of coal mining companies
- ACTIAM selected for GRI Water Working Group
- ACTIAM seeks to achieve water-neutral investment portfolio by 2030
- ACTIAM signed contract to finance renewable energy projects
- ACTIAM Impact Investing supports economic gender equality