Impact investments are investments in companies, organisations and funds that are intended to generate a financial return as well as to have a social and environmental impact. By developing, advancing and/or distributing impact investment solutions, we create value for our clients, the companies we invest in and society. The solutions we offer deliver market-level returns on investment and contribution to a better world.
From insight to impact
ACTIAM wants to use its responsible investment policy to contribute to a liveable world, now and in the future. In addition to our basic investment policy we focus on three themes: climate, land, and water. We make our investments measurable and work towards concrete goals. This is how we seek to contribute proactively to our vision of the future.
- ACTIAM adds animal welfare to responsible investment policy
- ACTIAM makes carbon footprint of all funds transparent
- ACTIAM receives top scores in global responsible investment survey
- ACTIAM shows clear link focus on ESG and financial returns
- ACTIAM N.V. appoints Chief Investment Officer
- ACTIAM launches fifth retail Responsible Index Equity Fund
- ACTIAM excludes tobacco manufacturers
- ACTIAM announces exclusion of coal mining companies
- ACTIAM selected for GRI Water Working Group