Impact investments are investments in companies, organisations and funds that are intended to generate a financial return as well as to have a social and environmental impact. By developing, advancing and/or distributing impact investment solutions, we create value for our clients, the companies we invest in and society. The solutions we offer deliver market-level returns on investment and contribution to a better world.
From insight to impact
ACTIAM wants to use its responsible investment policy to contribute to a liveable world, now and in the future. In addition to our basic investment policy we focus on three themes: climate, land, and water. We make our investments measurable and work towards concrete goals. This is how we seek to contribute proactively to our vision of the future.
- ACTIAM links Sustainable Development Goals to planetary boundaries
- Wilma Schouten appointed as Chief Risk Officer at ACTIAM NV
- ACTIAM achieves high scores in annual PRI survey.
- ACTIAM elected as Executive Committee member of Green Bond Principles (GBP).
- Announcement: ACTIAM supports third resolution on Shell's energy transition
- Two Thomson Reuters Lipper Fund Awards for ACTIAM
- ACTIAM and Util announce partnership
- ACTIAM wins Cash Publieksprijs